Remarkably Resourceful, knowledgeable, High driving skills and friendly Tour Guide with more than 12 years’ experience in guiding group tours and sole travelers in a wide range of destinations in East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda; guiding by informing clients about Wildlife, Nature, Birds, Adventures, Culture heritage sites and attractions such as museums and archaeological sites.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent Bachelor’s degree in tourism
- Diploma in tours and travel
- Master in Environmental science
- Higher level training in both local and international driving skill.
- Remarkable knowledge of first aid and safety training.
- Profound confidence and ability to speak in public and in dealing with field challenges.
- Uncommon and unusual abilities to understand clients’ needs, wants with high level of problem or challenge solving.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written with loveable outgoing and friendly personality.
- Exceptional team player with enviable ability to answer all kinds of questions that might a raise during time in field.
Employee at Riverine safaris
From 2005 – Present
- Performs an active role in the welcoming of our clients at the airport on pickup, enjoyment and safekeeping of all visitors and their property, including children and old aged people.
- Handles effectively and courteously with all visitors, suppliers and team members.
- A role to do morning briefing sessions with guests at the hotel before the next item of the itinerary and do staff training about field Operations when need appropriate by the Head Guide/ General Manager.
- Assist with the security and the protection of the client’s properties by providing a watchful presence at all times.
- Complete time sheets and any other paperwork as required by Head Guide such as clearing bills of clients at the hotels and other areas where applicable.
- Liaise regularly with other members of the guiding team and feedback any relevant information at daily meetings.
- Helps in bringing field feedback reports from guest to the office for discussions
Education and training
Bachelor’s in Tours and Travel and Master’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality
2004 and 2008 Respectively